Appraisal Fee Credit Requirements
¹At the time of loan closing with PierPoint Funding, we will credit you up to $500 towards the cost of your appraisal fee.
Best Rate Guarantee Eligibility Requirements
²Proof of a lower rate and payment, with similar terms and costs, quote on the same day your loan was locked with PierPoint Funding, in the form of a legitimate loan application approval from another lender (as determined by PierPoint Funding in its sole discretion), must be provided to us at 4041 MacArthur Blvd Ste 400, Newport Beach, CA 92660 within 30 days of your loan closing with PierPoint Funding.
Free Refinance Guarantee
For up to 3 years after we do your loan, if you want to refinance for any reason, we will waive our loan processing fee.
Affordable Mortgage Refinance Initiative
PierPoint Funding announces the Affordable Mortgage Refinance Initiative (AMRI), designed to save you money on your new mortgage loan. The AMRI was created to provide borrowers with interest rate and payment reduction solutions not offered by their current lender. To learn how much you can save, call us today at (949) 230-9901 and mention the Affordable Mortgage Refinance Initiative.
Disclosed rate assumes a $300,000 rate and term refinance loan on an owner-occupied single family residence, borrower is not self-employed and owns no other properties, minimum 740 FICO credit score, 60% loan to value with no subordinate debt. If these factors are not met, you may still qualify for a loan but higher rates may apply. Subject to underwriting approval. Not all applicants will qualify.
No Tax Return Loan | Bank Statement - First Mortgage
Disclosed rate based on a 30 year fixed-rate mortgage of $300,000, 2 points with a $1690 loan origination fee, rate and term refinance loan on an owner-occupied single-family residence, with no subordinate debt, and the appraised value of the subject property sets the loan-to-value (LTV) to a maximum of 60%, borrower has a 640 FICO score, debt-to-income ratio of less than 50%, owns no other properties, is a U.S. Citizen and at least one borrower is self-employed. If these factors are not met, you may still qualify for a loan but higher interest rates and closing costs may apply. Subject to underwriting approval including, but not limited to, verification of acceptable income, assets and collateral. Not all applicants will qualify.
Rates, loan products & fees subject to change without notice. Your rate and term may vary. If you do not lock in a rate when you apply, your rate at closing may differ from the rate in effect when you applied. Subject to underwriting approval. Not all applicants will be approved. Full documentation & property insurance required. Loan secured by a lien against your property. Consolidating or refinancing debts may increase the time and/or the finance charges/total loan amount needed to repay your debt. Terms, conditions & restrictions apply. Call for details.
It is our policy to comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Fair Housing Act. In addition, it is our policy to comply with state laws that provide greater protection. PierPoint Funding does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race; color; religion; creed; national origin; ancestry; sex; marital status; familial status (number and age of children); sexual orientation; age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding agreement); medical history; disability; physical condition; military status; because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act or the Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA); that all or part of a consumer's income derives from a public assistance program; or any other basis prohibited by law.
At PierPoint Funding, we do not discriminate against any applicant or discourage anyone on a prohibited basis from submitting an application.To assure that our employees have a clear and unequivocal statement of our commitment to a nondiscriminatory method of doing business, we have adopted the following fair lending policy. Employees must be thoroughly familiar with this policy and follow it.
- We do not discriminate against a loan applicant or borrower on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, age, the fact that all or part of an applicant’s income comes from any public assistance program or because the applicant has exercised any right under any relevant state or federal law.
- We do not selectively encourage applicants and we take no action that would, on a prohibited basis, discourage a reasonable person from applying for a mortgage loan.
- We do not, on a prohibited basis, refuse to make a loan, vary the terms offered including the amount, interest rate, period or type of loan, or use different standards to evaluate collateral or decide whether to extend credit.
- We avoid practices or policies that have a discriminatory effect. This rule applies to all phases of our mortgage lending business. It applies even though we do not intend the policy or practice to be discriminatory and even if the policy or practice appears to be neutral.
- We have adopted nondiscriminatory loan underwriting standards that avoid subjective, unwritten rules that can have a discriminatory effect. We make these underwriting standards public upon request at each of our offices.
- We make sure that our scoring system is empirically derived and statistically sound and uses no prohibited basis other than age as a predictive factor.
- We train our loan personnel in the principles of fair processing and underwriting.
- Our Quality Control Manager regularly reviews both our loan underwriting standards and the business practices by which we implement them to determine whether they ensure equal lending opportunity and reports to management.
- We periodically review our loan portfolio and applications to make sure that we are serving the community adequately and on a nondiscriminatory basis in light of the community’s demographic characteristics and credit demands.
- We conspicuously display the poster in a public area of each of our facilities stating that we are ascribing to the Equal Housing Act. Additionally, on all forms of advertisements, regardless of media, we include the Equal Housing Opportunity logo and/or the Equal Housing Opportunity slogan.
'No Closing Costs' loans
Agency Conforming Fixed Rate Products
The Roll Down is our no closing cost loan. No Closing Cost Loans are not available in Washington. It is available on refinance transactions only. PierPoint Funding will pay all of the Borrower's closing costs except: Prepaid interest, property taxes, state mortgage taxes, lender payoff fees and any type of insurance. Minimum loan amount in California is $200,000. Minimum loan amount in all other states is $250,000.
DU Refi Plus
Refi Plus High Balance loan limits up to $636,150 in selected counties. Unlimited LTV subject to Fannie Mae Desktop underwriting approval. 20 and 25 year terms are priced the same as 30 year term. The Roll Down is our no closing cost loan. No Closing Cost Loans are not available in Washington. It is available on refinance transactions only. PierPoint Funding will pay all of the Borrower's closing costs except: Prepaid interest, property taxes, state mortgage taxes, lender payoff fees and any type of insurance. Minimum loan amount in California is $200,000. Minimum loan amount in all other states is $250,000.
Fannie Mae Fixed Rate High Balance Products
- Loans up to $636,150 in Select Areas
The Roll Down is our no closing cost loan. No Closing Cost Loans are not available in Washington. It is available on refinance transactions only. PierPoint Funding will pay all of the Borrower's closing costs except: Prepaid interest, property taxes, state mortgage taxes, lender payoff fees and any type of insurance.
FHA Fixed Rate Products
PierPoint Funding offers FHA Fixed Rate Mortgages with no minimum loan amounts, except for the Roll Dow program described below.
The Roll Down is our no closing cost loan. No Closing Cost Loans are not available in Washington. It is available on refinance transactions only. PierPoint Funding will pay all of the Borrower's closing costs except: FHA mortgage insurance premium, prepaid interest, property taxes, state mortgage taxes, lender payoff fees and any type of insurance. Minimum loan amount in California is $200,000. Minimum loan amount in all other states is $250,000.
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. Inquire at PierPoint Funding, 4041 MacArthur Blvd Ste 400, Newport Beach, CA 92660 regarding the location where HMDA data may be inspected.
The Housing Financial Discrimination Act of 1977, California Fair Lending Notice
It is illegal to discriminate in the provision of or in the availability of financial assistance because of the consideration of:
- Trends, characteristics, or conditions in the neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, unless the financial institution can demonstrate in the particular case that such consideration is required to avoid an unsafe and unsound business practice.
- Race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or ancestry.
It is illegal to consider the racial, ethnic, religious, or national origin composition of a neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, or whether or not such composition is undergoing change, or is expected to undergo change, in appraising a housing accommodation or in determining whether or not, and under what terms and conditions, to provide financial assistance. These provisions govern financial assistance for the purpose of the purchase, construction, rehabilitation, or refinancing of one- to four-unit family residences occupied by the owner and for the purpose of the home improvement of any one to four-unit family residence.
If you have any questions about your rights, or if you wish to file a complaint, contact the management of this financial institution or:
Department of Business Oversight
320 West 4th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013-1105
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING A MORTGAGE LOAN
To help us prevent fraud and to assist the government in fighting the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, we are obtaining, verifying, and recording information that identifies each person who applies for and/or obtains a mortgage loan. What this means for you: When you apply for and/or obtain a mortgage loan, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.